The Philadelphia Eagles have signed free agent quarterback Tim Tebow to a one year contract, according to multiple reports.The move is the latest in head coach Chip Kelly’s extensive roster shuffling this offseason.Tebow becomes the fifth quarterback on a roster crowded with throwers. Three of them have started NFL games.The Eagles traded Nick Foles, who many saw as the future face of the franchise, to the St. Louis Rams for Sam Bradford earlier this offseason.They also have Mark Sanchez, the man who took over as starter after Foles left last year.Tebow, 27, is a former Heisman Trophy winner. He was cut by the New England Patriots in 2013 and did not play in 2014.He led the Broncos into the playoffs in 2011 but finished with a poor passer rating, according to NFL.com, leading some to doubt his potential.He was famously described by head coach Jon Gruden as “the strongest human being to ever play the position.”It begs the question – what is Chip Kelly doing? Is the signing of Tebow part of some larger plan?Callers to Philadelphia-area sports radio station WIP seemed evenly split between “believers” and “doubters.””You doubters are the same people saying that Sixers management doesn’t know what… Read full this story
- DRC: 'The signs are not good'
- Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova sign deals strengthening political, trade ties to EU
- Microsoft deal is good for Skype, Estonia's tech godfather says
- Bookies suspend betting on James Rodriguez to Manchester United with deal ‘as good as done’
- Qatar signs deal on French Rafale fighter jets
- Ashraf Ghani would 'sign deal with US'
- Arsene Wenger: Mesut Ozil can be an Arsenal legend like Dennis Bergkamp.. if he signs deal
- Fashion firm Target which signed deal with Victoria Beckham used factories where women were raped and tortured
- Thousands of jobs in Northern Ireland saved after Airbus signs deal with Bombardier for its new C Series aircraft
- LA Signs Deal For Cheap Solar Power
Tebow Signs Deal With Eagles - Good Move? have 341 words, post on patch.com at April 20, 2015. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.