Black FridayBlack Friday is the biggest sales story of the year. It is different than any other sales event. It has long history and a storyline that keeps consumers on edge for weeks to hunt for the best deals. Each year there are voices that the deals during Black Friday are not better than any other time during the year. The truth is that there are lots of bad deals, but at the same time an amazing number of deals that are unmatched during deals offered during the year. Theses deals are not easy to get, but since Black Friday moved online it has never been easier to score the best Black Friday deals.I4U News has been covering Black Friday intensively since over 7 years. Come November the interest in Black Friday starts to increase dramatically, climaxing in mayhem during the Thanksgiving Week. It suddenly ends once Cyber Monday is over.”Black Friday is the biggest editorial event on I4U News of the year.” Luigi Lugmayr, Chief Editor I4U News.In US, Black Friday mainly was used to mark the beginning of the hectic shopping season prior the Christmas Eve. Though the big day is set near the end of the year,… Read full this story
- Summer Guide 2019: Pops concerts in Western Massachusetts
- Summer in Arizona: 100 things to do to survive the Phoenix heat
- A wonderful week of adventures in captivating Cuba
- May Snowfall Record in Duluth? Don't Blame Us!
- Shower Potential Rises Later Today
- Edited Transcript of M earnings conference call or presentation 14-Aug-19 1:30pm GMT
- 10 things to do in greater Green Bay this summer
- When in Brazil, Just Follow the Music
- Midcoast Community Calendar: Aug. 2
- 36 Hours in Belfast
Black Friday Guide: The Complete Guide To Black Friday Shopping have 297 words, post on www.i4u.com at August 14, 2014. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.