I take great pride in my survival skills. I’ve worked hard to develop them and I’ve used them in the Mojave Desert, the Adirondacks, the Rockies, the Blue Ridge Mountains and the low country swamps of South Carolina. Yeah, I may be toot’n my own horn here but I’m a US Marine, certified search and rescue guy and I’ve lived in the woods and fed myself with a .22 and fishing line on many occasions. I’m the guy you want coming for you when the crap hits the fan. But I have to tell ya, the guy I want coming for me is Mykel Hawke. Myke is the star of the Discovery Channel show Man, Woman, Wild. The show where he and his lovely wife Ruth go off into ungodly places with nothing but the shirts on their backs to survive in situations that flat out suck. Myke is not a TV personality that learned survival skills for a show. He is a rough-tough, can’t get enough, Army Special Forces Captain (a Mustang – which gets extra props from me) that has spent a lifetime in places that would destroy a lesser man. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Biology,… Read full this story
- Report: Thunder, Hawks talking Anthony-Schroder swap
- Hawks survive St Kilda scare
- Hawks GM appreciates media leak during NBA draft?
- Hawks' coach thinks Dennis Schroder will be 'tremendous role model' for Trae Young
- Danay García talks Fear the Walking Dead season 4 finale
- Applying logic to the Hawks' trade decisions
- Report: Hawks exploring trade up from No. 19
- Hawks GM explains how team benefited from Twitter leaks
- Global T20 Canada, Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks, 18th Match, Round 2: 5 Talking Points
- Hawks, Carmelo Anthony finalize buyout, clearing the way for Rockets
Survive! Capt. Mykel Hawke Talks with The Daily Caller have 311 words, post on dailycaller.com at March 23, 2012. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.