Editors’ note: This deal has expired. Dell is now selling the PSP 2000 for $159.99 (a $10 savings). It’s rare to find deals on the Sony PlayStation Portable game console, but Dell has a hot one: The PSP 2000 for $109.99 shipped. That’s 60 bucks off the regular price.While this isn’t the latest and greatest PSP, it’s noteworthy for being slimmer and lighter than the original–and for receiving a CNET Editors’ Choice award.What’s nice is that because the PSP’s been around for so long, you can now score loads of used games on the cheap. (For example, here’s Daxter Greatest Hits for $4.99 and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for $17.99.)Of course, perfect as the PSP’s screen is for watching movies, Sony’s UMD format never caught on (big surprise), so don’t expect to find many options there.There’s not much left to say. If you’re in the market for a killer portable game console, this is one of the best deals I’ve seen. But it’s available today only, so don’t wait if you plan to pull the trigger. Update: Sold out! Sorry if you missed the deal. As I noted in the above paragraph, this was one day only.
- Two New Sony PSVR Bundles Coming This Month
- Sony to allow PS4 players to change their PSN Online ID
- Sony Pictures also skipping San Diego Comic-Con this year
- It's a 4K world: Sony Digital Cinema projects next generation in Barcelona
- 9 Reasons Why Sony Needs MCU Spider-Man
- Duluth bets on a new wave of cruise ships
- Inside Virgin Voyages’ new Scarlet Lady cruise ship – which will have drag shows and 20 different restaurants and bars
- Action Fans! Win A Signed Copy Of The BRAWL IN CELL BLOCK 99 Script
- Sony Moves Charlie's Angels to Mid-November
- Sony Sets Greyhound and Grudge Release Dates for 2019
Get a Sony PSP 2000 for $109.99 shipped have 322 words, post on www.cnet.com at June 25, 2009. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.