A loss of Martha’s arm wouldPhoto: Gawker.comMEDIA • Martha Stewart’s arm was lost, but then it was found. [Gawker] • NBC, CBS, and PSB will be moderating the three presidential debates between John McCain and Barack Obama. ABC is conspicuously missing from that list. Did it get the shaft because of the poor reaction to the network’s April debate between Obama and Hillary Clinton? [Mixed Media/Portfolio] • Bob Pittman, who paid $2 million for a controlling stake in Daily Candy back in 2003, just cashed out by selling the e-letter to Comcast for about $125 million. That’s a $123 million return on his investment. [NYT] • Activist investor Carl Icahn hired a Reuters reporter to blog for him. [DealBook/NYT] FINANCE NYP]U.S. Treasury has hired Morgan Stanley for $95,000 to advise them on the futures of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. [NYT, DealBook/NYT]DealBook/NYT] REAL ESTATEth-floor apartment in the Trump International building on Central Park West for $7.55 million. [NYO]NYO]NYS] LAW& Sutcliffe intellectual-property associate who alleged that the law firm broke a promise to promote him to partner can only seek nominal damages in his claim. He was originally asking for $100 million. [Law.com]Law.com]NYT]
- Did Chris Collins Forget the Martha Stewart Trial?
- Anger at memorial garden ‘party’ closure
- Five of the most Rock’n’Roll items of Rod Stewart’s furniture up for sale in Essex
- Prison officers to be armed with synthetic pepper spray
- Carragher recalls epic story of when Liverpool trained at Rod Stewart's house
- How old is Rod Stewart’s wife Penny Lancaster, how long have they been married and when did she star on Strictly Come Dancing?
- Sir Rod Stewart admits he feels ‘immature’ for bedding HUNDREDS of women during CND protests in the 1960s
- Why gardening is great for body and mind – and top tips for gardening with disabilities
- Dundee armed forces charity opens special garden
- Party celebrating tribute garden to the women’s movement to take place at former site of East London Federation of Suffragettes
If Martha Stewart Had Only One Arm, How Would She Garden and Decoupage? have 351 words, post on nymag.com at August 6, 2008. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.