There is a brand new design being tested for Google’s result pages. My opinion? I love it. Everything is where it should be, and it has a more modern feel with the subtle gradient effect in the title and footer bar. The best part is that you don’t need anything special to give it a test drive.
Simply paste the following code into your browser while you are on a result page to try it out (I added a few spaces for formatting purposes — remove them before you try):
I am impressed with this look, and I hope something similar makes it into production. What do you think?
- Google ties up with CBSE for results, exam-related information
- Use This Modified Google Search URL to Avoid Spoilers
- Browser Slow? How to Make Google Chrome Fast Again
- Google’s Cloud TPU Matches Volta in Machine Learning at Much Lower Prices
- Volvo XC60 – long-term test: the ultimate middle-class car?
- Twitter (TWTR) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- South Africa: Blitzboks Dominant in Australia As Real Test Awaits
- These San Antonio-area schools received low rating, according to 2017 STAAR test results
- Africa: Ebola, Other Diseases Piloted in New Insurance Programme
- Uganda: Makerere Suspends New Fees Structure