The Iranian President did what most International Leaders feared he would do and what the United States was certain he would do. The Iranian President has rejected the deadline to stop the nuclear weapons program and said the Nuke Programs will continue. Iran is getting closer to having enough Chinese Uranium stock enriched to start building atomic bombs and nuclear warheads.As we all know Iran is the sponsor of many International Terrorist Groups including Hamas with several hundred million and Hezbollah to the tune of 100 million per year. Hezbollah of course is currently engaged in a war with Israel and using Lebanon as its battlefield.Hezbollah promises to bring down the Israel and their followers often chant; Death to America, Death to Israel. Meanwhile Iranian President threatens to blow Israel off the map and with Iran’s new purchase of long-range Chinese missiles it could do just that. This of course would start World War III as most fear.Currently the Arab Media is adding fuel to the fire on this war between Israel and Hezbollah stating that Israel is killing innocent women and children. Which is interesting because in the radical fundamentalist world of Islam, women are not worth much and… Read full this story
- The truth about the dangerous nuclear policy pushed by Mrs. America's Phyllis Schlafly
- At the edge of a new nuclear arms race
- Trump Plans to Win Nuclear Deal With North Korea – While Killing One With Iran
- EU Backs US-Iran Talks, but Experts Call Them Unlikely
- Trump Is a Warmonger. His Weapon, The Dollar.
- How Alex Gibney Is Reinventing Documentary Filmmaking
- With coronavirus raging, are Trump and Iran moving toward confrontation again?
- Top Iranian commander orders naval forces to target any 'terrorist' US warships which threaten their vessels after Donald Trump warned he would 'shoot down' gunboats
Iran Will NOT Stop Nuclear Weapons Programs have 318 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 1, 2006. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.